Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Another Front Page & Blog Feature!

What a morning! As I was sipping my daily morning cup of coffee and logging in to Etsy to check my convos and sales I noticed my daughter's picture on the front page! The Buttercup Yellow Lace Headband was featured and found by Admins using Etsy's "Pounce" tool. Check out the front page here:


Also wonderful is a Blog Feature from Jeanie over at Jeanie & Jewell. She is doing a before and after of her daughter. Check her blog later for after pictures of her little one adorned with hair blooms! Jeanie also creates beautiful announcements and fine stationary. Check out ThePaperNut for her beautiful selection!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for mentioning my blog and shop! I will keep you updated on how Jewell's hair update goes.

    ReplyDelete